Things I have not seen since being in Peru:
2. Beer on tap
3. Toyota Prius
4. Public water fountains
5. Monster energy drink
6. Soda vending machines
7. Automatic Urinal
8. Milk in a plastic container. It either comes in a big juice box or a bag
9. Coinstar. Oh how I miss Coinstar
10. Water sold in bulk. As in a flat of 24 bottles.
11. Elevators. I’m sure they exist, but haven’t seen nor taken one in a year
12. Parking meters
13. Automatic soda/water dispensers used by bartenders
14. Fitted Hats
15. Cold open coolers for beer. Only a variety of 6 packs and singles are kept in refrigerators. Super markets (in Arequipa) don’t have aisles like the ones where cheese and milk are kept; designated only for beer.
16. Buttons for cross walks.
On an unrelated note, while surfing the net, I saw single serving packets of Sriracha and just about lost my mind.